Our high-end restoration games are truly a pinball collector’s dream. Centaur Pinball Machine machine is completely restored to better than new conditions. Pristine cabinets, backglass, and playfields are the result of over 100 hours of detailed craftsmanship and new, high-quality materials.
These highly collectible machines look like a new machine coming off the assembly line. They also have clear-coated playfields that protect the playfield from wear and will make your showpiece last a lifetime. We are in an elite class of companies who can offer these completely restored machines.
Centaur Pinball Machine
We will collect a 50% deposit to begin restoring a machine and it takes 3-4 months to complete.
High-End Restoration Process:
- Remove everything from Playfield and Cabinet
- Tumble and polish all hardware
- Sand off old cabinet artwork to bare wood
- Bondo and repair cabinet (several times)
- Tape off inside bottom of the cabinet and paint whole cabinet
- Prep cabinet surface for decals
- Install decals and trim off excess
- Set cabinet up on legs for reassembly
- Install brand new ground braid
- Disassemble power box and transformer, clean, paint and reassemble
- Install new button(s), flipper button switches, new coin door, new side rails, new lockdown bar receiver, new head hinges, new bolts/nuts
- Install head on a cabinet
- Disassemble backbox light board, clean harness, paint light board, and reassemble
- Disassemble board panel, paint, rebuild and clean all boards, and reassemble
- Disassemble speaker panel, clean/paint, install new DMD, new speaker panel plastic, reinstall in the head.
- Install cabinet harness (cleaned)
- Install all new nuts in a new/clear coated playfield by hand
- Paint and install wooden side rails
- Install all new pop bumper parts, playfield support rails, playfield hangers
- Disassemble all playfield assemblies, tumble all brackets and hardware, clean all coils and install new coil wrappers, brand new plungers, coil sleeves, etc.
- Install completed assemblies on the playfield
- Install tumbled/polished posts, rubbers
- Clean and regain all ball guides
- Clean all lamp boards and install LED’s
- Disassemble all playfield plastics and install a new plastic set
- Disassemble ramp(s), clean harnesses, polish hardware, replace switches, reassemble on the brand new ramp
- Clean all wiring harnesses by hand, let dry, reinstall on the playfield
- Reinstall playfield in cabinet and make any necessary adjustments